Google
 
Web Sencillez

5.24.2006 2:41 PM

Simple Pleasures

I've been tagged by Jen. Read on for a list of simple pleasures that bring me inexplicable joy...

Instructions: Name ten (10) of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten (10) people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

1. waking up every morning and seeing my family members safely tucked under their comforters
2. thinking about spending forever with someone you truly love
3. accidentally hearing other people say good things about me
4. laughing my heart out with friends
5. shopping
6. seeing cuuuuute babies ( i love babies with rosy cheeks ;) )
7. hearing Christmas songs (even if it isn't Christmas yet hehehe)
8. seeing Eliott Yamin perform
9. hearing myself play a tune with my violin
10. the relief brought by mefenamic acid whenever i'm having dysmenorrhea

There are actually a lot of things in life that we should be thankful for. You just need to have a contented heart in order to see them. I tag 'mis amigos' ;)

2 Random thoughts...

Blogger markku said...

It's nice to have simple little joys to be thankful for in life. Most of the best blessings are those we hardly recognize, things that complete our day and take away our worries. :)

24/5/06 15:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this program is a disease.

www.myspacebandreviews.blogspot.com

13/6/06 13:32  

Post a Comment

Home