Google
 
Web Sencillez

4.20.2006 4:41 PM

Reflections : Holy Week




Then Jesus, crying with a loud voice, said, "Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit!" And having said this He breathed his last.
Luke 23:46

This is Christ's seventh word, it recounts how He willingly entrusted his life to the Father. It reminds me of another passage that Raych shared to me,

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Whenever you feel that all hopes are gone, remember that there is an almighty and loving Father who has always been there for you. It can even come to a point when you may think that every little thing becomes a major catastrophe. Think again, things happen for a reason; reasons that our mortal minds sometimes fail to understand. Its hard, I know, but in His time everything will become clear and things will emerge greater than any plans we've made for ourselves. Just keep the faith and commit your spirit :)

1 Random thoughts...

Blogger markku said...

Nice entry, and nice pic as well. :)

20/4/06 18:30  

Post a Comment

Home