Google
 
Web Sencillez

4.28.2006 4:48 PM

My American Idol


We already said goodbye to Kellie Pickler. She was my favorite in the competition. Despite being an orphan, she managed to nurture that bubbly personality which, even the judges agree, is very contagious. But then again American Idol is a singing competition, she has her share of flaws in her last two performances. Nevertheless, I really hope we can see her more on the boob tube not only as a singer, but also as an actress like idol Lisa Tucker who is guesting on The OC.

Well, the show must go on. Katharine and Chris are the highest pointers in the last performance night. Kat is charming but I believe Chris is more talented. I think Chris will win the competition though I really wish Eliott brings home the bacon. These two guys are actually my new favorites. Chris rocks and at the same time he's a good family man. These qualities kinda balance his image. Eliott is 'a good soul'. His latest performance even moved Paula to tears. He really is an American Idol :) Please vote for Eliott ;)

*photos from www.americanidol.com

1 Random thoughts...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KELLLIIIIIEEEEE!!!! sayang sayang sayang... waaaaaahhhhhh.....

5/5/06 18:22  

Post a Comment

Home