Google
 
Web Sencillez

1.04.2007 11:29 AM

resolutions...

I'm not really a big fan of planners but those that were given out in the office were really nice. I guess I'll try using one ;) Maybe I'll start by jotting down my New Year's resolutions. Is this a list of resolutions or a wishlist? Hahaha... Anyway, let my planner and this blog be the keepers and we'll see what happens at the end of the year :)



... continue my violin lessons ...
... be an active member of HOM (sana)...
... stop being so 'pinky' (hindi ako mahilig sa pink lol)...
... work harder (saan kaya? hehe)...
... be a gym buff (wish ko lang)...
... heal (and eventually have fun :P)...
... learn how to drive...
... buy my own car (second hand lang)...
... start my own business (hmmm haha)...
... be happier :D...

5 Random thoughts...

Blogger Raych said...

Comment!!! :D

I hope you can fulfill all those resolutions. Sana, sana. :P Pag marunong ka ng magdrive, turuan mo ko. At sana makaipon din ako para mag drag racing tayo sa highway hahahahha!

4/1/07 14:56  
Blogger Quentin said...

huy, ano yung violent lessons?

15/1/07 15:56  
Blogger Anne Kristine said...

hahaha sabagay violent nga sya anche... :P

17/1/07 10:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this year will definitely a better year for all of us. =) guard your heart Anne.

22/1/07 17:04  
Blogger Anne Kristine said...

will do eric :) thanks...

25/1/07 16:17  

Post a Comment

Home