Google
 
Web Sencillez

10.17.2005 11:24 AM

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Markku. I have to post 20 random facts about me then tag the same amount of people as minutes it took me to write the facts.



1. I'm faithful (though I don't consider myself religous)... I believe that God is omnipotent, benevolent, and above all He is a very good friend.

2. I'm gay = babaeng bakla. I love hangin' around with gays and I enjoy speaking gay lingo.

3. I've worked for Jollibee megamall, Jollibee edsa, Kenny Rogers, Pizza Hut while I was a student; I had my ojt at Pasig Public Library and ABS-CBN; I've worked for a call center and then Rockwell after I graduated. I’m currently working for *** heheh... hindi ako workaholic eh, sa totoo lang ayokong magtrabaho... haaay i miss all the friends i've met along the way.

4. I took up ice hockey lessons (ice hockey not figure skating okay?)

5. I believe in diplomacy. Violence and angst will bring humankind nowhere. This applies to the littlest things.. like cursing.. I really don’t think it does any good even if it’s just a spur of the moment thingy.

6. The thought of Christmas makes me cry (I dont know why).

7. I used to join lots of singing and drawing contests when I was young.

8. I hate people who aren't responsible/brave enough to express their true feelings and viewpoints when talking to the ones concerned yet unstoppably say crazy things when the latter turn their backs.

9. I have sensitive skin.. (I'm supposed to be allergic to detergents, softdrinks, food color, oily food hahah) so I can't live without a lotion..unscented that is, because even scented lotion causes irritation.

10. I like to relearn the Spanish language and my ultimate dream is to go to Spain.

11. Most people see me as a 'suplada' well in fact i'm ‘makulit’... (shy lang ako maggreet most of the time).

12. I'm a consistent scholar from gradeschool 'til college (hahah yabang) and I find it more flattering when people appreciate me because of that than because of things that meet the eye.

13. I've been a lector (for Catholic mass) and I want to continue being one but my schedule doesn't permit me.

14. I looooove babies.

15. I know that sharing my opinion doesn't hurt but I must say that I'm not comfortable giving advice to other people. I find it hard to impose things on someone especially when I know that the only person who knows the real score is he, himself. Besides, a person who has a problem only hears things he wants to hear. The best advice I can give is 'do whatever makes you happy.'

16. I want to learn how to play the violin.

17. I value my friends so much (even those that I seldom see nowadays) .. to the point that I think I become too gullible. I just love having fun with them.. like singing to the max even if we go out of tune.. or simply laughing our hearts out over the cheapest food.

18. I'm kikay but not maarte.

19. I love my family so much. It may not be that 'breakfast cereal commercial' type but I'm proud of everything we've been through.

20. I believe in unconditional love and I haven't lost hope on true love.




That's it! :) I'll tag ... Eric, Gerard, Nolan, Shibs, Vic.

1 Random thoughts...

Blogger markku said...

Uy bakit puro spam comments? =( Thanks for sharing your 20 random facts. =)

17/10/05 16:48  

Post a Comment

Home