A curfew will be implemented from 12 am until 5 am.
Im lucky enough to be working from home today. Not only because i'm spared from the possible heavy traffic tonight, but also because I'm able to watch the blow by blow account of what's happening in Makati while doing my work (news started at 11am and is still being shown up to now, 730pm). What happened was terrifying, confusing, and funny all at the same time haha.
- o di ba sosyal armored tank sa hotel lobby! onli in da Philippines
- 'Gloria o pagbabago?' - Trillanes; dati sa Oakwood ngayon Manila Pen... high end ang taste in fairness.
- people in Manila Peninsula were evacuated to Shangri La Makati... hmm prang fun :P
- Nemenzo and Father Reyes were there... a friend of mine asked me 'bakit ikaw di pa makirally para kang di UP'... di naman ako exempted sa trabaho pag nakirally, dati exempted sa classes eh wehehehe
- when asked about what they were talking about behind closed doors, Nemenzo replied, 'wala pinapanood nila ung mga ngyayari sa TV.' hahaha naimagine ko, if they were watching everything on tv, eh di alam na nila ung tactics ng army, kulit ng media, but I admire their courage
- members of the media were arrested, materials were confiscated... uhmmm 'freedom' of the press?
- they decided to give what the government wants because they realized that military operations will push through no matter what - imagine the members of the media being suffocated with tear gas :(
- ang award winning line ni Trillanes:
- Trillanes: "Like soldiers, we are going to face this."
- Reporter: "Sir, how are you going to face this?"
- Trillanes: "Whatever."
- you can try to kill me now, but I'll still admit that I voted for him haha. I thought that having him in the senate would be a thrill... he didn't disappoint me :P